You will have heard of 50 ways to leave your lover the Paul Simon song right? This post is slightly different to that, it’s ten ways to lose your client as an estate agent. Luckily for me I have no worries about the clients I lost because of my big mouth and actions over the years. Working in property for so long I have sold a lot of houses to a lot of people, made a lot of friends, had […]
The truth is I don’t actually refuse clients. I just don’t actively go looking for them at times.
Some time ago I read “The Four Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferriss. It introduced me to the Pareto Principle which I have written about here before. The premise of the Pareto principle is known as the 80/20 rule. The majority of your profit in a business comes from 20% of the clients therefore you need to find more of that type of client and fewer of the remaining 80%. So how do I choose them?